Thursday, March 3, 2011

NeW BloG

Ok.....so it has been about a year since ive posted a blog....so I got rid of my old blog and started this one. I am going to work my hardest at keeping this up to date. Over the past year or so, things have definately been interesting....Last Feb, Tim and I were engaged...we planned on marrying this year but things just arent going so well money wise for us right now, he lost his job a few weeks ago...so we shall see.....i guess it is true even though its sometimes hard to see it at the time, but they say "whenever one door closes, another opens", this is the attitude Im forcing myself to have...lol. When Tim was working he was technically off on sick leave because he was diagnosed with bells pulsy...something which at first we'd never heard of, though now we realize is actually pretty common...anyhow...




The main sanity in my life is my scrapbooking, Im not going to go back and post all the pages Ive done, but ill post a few of my favs and recents, then continue on from there. Living in the house we are at now I have my absolute dream scraproom, 900 cozy square feet all to myself, its heaven lol.....though im constantly rearranging it, sometimes i think i do that more then  i actually scrapbook lol....Here are a few of my fav layouts ive made...some older and some brand new.....

1 comment: