Saturday, March 19, 2011

GREAT DAY

so today I had the exciting privelege of meeting the amazing Gabrielle Pollacco. Shes a lady whos definately well known in the "scrapbook world" and her work is AMAAAAAZING! especially in real life. She doesnt live too far from me but we always seem to just miss eachother on trips to our "somewhat local" scrap store. However today I finally got to meet her, and seriously what a sweety she is. We even did a bit of shopping together lol. I ended up comming home with the whole gabrielle paper line from bo bunny........(except for the trinkets which im gonna hunt down lol) everyone should totally check out her amazing work.....heres a link to get blog if your not already a follower.

http://gabriellepollacco.blogspot.com/

She was also sweet enough to pose for some pictures :)
(please excuse the fact I look like crap and just came from work in a deli wearing hat and hairnet and that whole fun uniform lol) EMBARRASSING!

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely photo, so good the two of you could meet finally! Looks like you've had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't think of a better way to spend the time than shopping. I'm glad you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so much fun getting to finally meet you Julie!! It was fun shopping for all those goodies wasn't it! Thanks for taking the time to come in for the BB release! xx

    ReplyDelete